Turbo 350's latest news!
Welcome everyone to the new Turbo 350 website!
Click around on the bars below to hear our music, find out show dates, read about Jeremy's sexy, secret past, or even buy some merch.
Thanks for stopping by!
Coming soon, near you
- 1.27.2008 (10pm) - Antone's - Austin, TX
- 2.1.2008 (10pm) - Room 710 - Austin, TX
- 2.2.2008 (8pm) - GW's Roadhouse - Laredo, TX
- 2.8.2008 (10pm) - Triple Crown - San Marcos, TX
- 2.14.2008 (9pm) - The Crossing - San Antonio, TX
- 2.15.2008 (10pm) - Red 7 - Austin, TX
- 2.23.2008 (10pm) - The Deadhorse - San Angelo, TX
- 4.19.2008 (4pm) - Nutty Brown Festival - Austin, TX
Old Shows and Stuff
- 11.03.2007 (8pm) - The Mix - San Antonio, TX
- 10.06.2007 (8pm) - Ford Austmus Fest - Laredo, TX
- 10.12.2007 (10pm) - Rock Bottom - San Antonio, TX
- 10.13.2007 (8pm) - GW's Roadhouse - Laredo, TX
- 10.19.2007 (8pm) - Big John's - Houston, TX
- 10.26.2007 (8pm) - Triple Crown - San Marcos, TX
- 10.27.2007 (8pm) - Watering Hole - New Braunfels, TX
- 10.28.2007 (8pm) - Atomix - San Antonio, TX
- 09.15.2007 (8pm) - Riley's Tavern - Hunter, TX
- 09.21.2007 (8pm) - 710 - Austin, TX
- 09.01.2007 (10pm) - Rockbottom - San Antonio, TX
- 08.02.2007 (10pm) - Room 710 - Austin, TX
- 08.04.2007 (10pm) - Average Joe's - Laredo, TX
- 08.11.2007 (10pm) - The Mix - San Antonio, TX
- 07.01.2007 (8pm) - Recording Session - Austin, TX
- 07.04.2007 (2pm) - Sewell Park - San Marcos, TX
- 07.06.2007 (8pm) - Mixing Session - Austin, TX
- 07.07.2007 (?pm) - Continental Club (Big E's Rock It Baby 7) - Houston, TX
- 07.08.2007 (8pm) - Mixing Session - Austin, TX
- 07.14.2007 (8pm) - Boomerz - Austin, TX
- 07.21.2007 (10pm) - The Vortex - Beaumont, TX
- 06.30.2007 (8pm) - Recording Session - Austin, TX
- 06.21.2007 (10pm) - Trophy's - Austin, TX
- 06.16.2007 (9pm) - Riley's Tavern - Hunter, TX
- 06.10.2007 (8pm) - Recording Session - Austin TX
- 06.09.2007 (8pm) - Recording Session - Austin TX
- 06.02.2007 (10pm) - The Limelight - San Antonio, TX
- 05.26.2007 (9pm) - Triple Crown (with The Skeletons) - San Marcos, TX
- 05.19.2007 (10pm) - Rock Bottom - San Antonio, TX
- 05.18.2007 (08:00pm) - Lucy's (Harlots TX Reunion show) - San Marcos, TX
- 05.12.2007 (10:00pm) - Beerland (with Flametrick Subs - Austin, TX
- 05.05.2007 (10:00pm) - The Mix - San Antonio, TX
- 04.29.2007 - Recording Session - Austin TX
- 04.28.2007 - Recording Session - Austin TX
- 04.27.2007 - Recording Session - Austin TX
- 04.21.2007 (08:00pm) - The Party - Austin TX
- 04.14.2007 (09:00pm) - The Vortex - Beaumont TX
- 04.13.2007 (08:00pm) - Brenda's Grill and Beergarden - Flatonia, TX
- 03.23.2007 - Room 710 - Austin TX
- 03.15.2007 - Rockabilly Magazine SXSW Showcase @ Headhunter's - Austin TX
- 03.10.2007 - Riley's - Hunter TX
- 03.03.2007 - The Mix - San Antonio TX
We'll have a couple of songs posted here soon, but for now check us out on our myspace.
We recently played some shows in Laredo and we were lucky enough to have Aaron at
All Texas Media
direct a video for "Chicks with Guitars" while we were down there. Check it out!
We'll have some downloadable goodies like desktops and AIM icons pretty soon. Check back!
Our Photo Gallery
Click on the thumbnail for each section, or on a photo number, to launch that section's gallery.Promotional Photos
Miscellaneous Live Photos
Turbo 350 are:Adam Reynolds - Guitarin' & Vocalin'
Aaron Covington - Upright Bassin'
Jeremy Jacob - Drummin'
Memphis, Tennessee is a long way from Austin, Texas. The two cities couldn't be more different if they had to be. There is only one thing that will forever tie these two cities together. That thing is music. Memphis and Austin also now have a band that melts the smoky sounds of both cities into a feast of rambunctious rockabilly bravado. That band is Turbo 350.
Originally formed in 2002 in the shadows of the birthplace of rock and roll, Sun Studios in Memphis, Turbo 350 is the creation of Adam Reynolds (guitar, vocals) and Aaron Covington (slap upright bass). Both were regulars at Sun Studios, with Covington working as a sound engineer and both working as studio musicians. Soon developing a reputation for their shows being "controlled chaos", Turbo 350 became staples of the world famous Beale Street music scene. The band became so respected in their hometown that they were bestowed the honor of closing out the Sun Studios 50th Anniversary of Rock and Roll Festival in 2004. The Turbo boys helped honor the likes of Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley that night, and solidified their stronghold as favorite sons of Memphis.
2005 brought change for Turbo 350 in the form of a move from their safe and friendly stomping grounds to the new capitol of live music, Austin, Texas. Turbo 350 added Jeremy Jacob on drums at the end of 2005 to help solidify their chaotic ways. Jacob, no novice to the music world, is the missing link to Turbo 350s' evolution to rockabilly stardom. Jacob is both versed in drumming (training since the age of eleven in multiple percussion styles) and chaos (founding member of the punk band Victim). It was, indeed, love at first sight.
Turbo 350 is now playing the "I-35 Corridor" like there's no tomorrow, making San Antonio and Austin succumb to their infectious blend of Reverend Horton Heat bravado and Johnny Cash machismo. Their first CD release, 2003's "Get Lucky" was greeted with critical acclaim. Currently Turbo 350 is heading for the studio to record their next batch of instant classic rockabilly gold.
Get yourself on the Turbo 350 email list for updates on the band!
For information on the website or to report any site issues, please email octobersoft designs.
We're testing a couple things on our store before we launch it. We promise it's coming soon.
For now, you can check out our merch on our other turbo 350 myspace page.